In order to understand the current status of research on PPCPs in the state of Illinois and provide an opportunity for discussion about research needs, in April 2008 the Waste
Management and Research Center (WMRC), a division of IDNR, organized a symposium
on this subject. WMRC contacted colleges, universities and agencies in the state to
identify researchers working on topics related to PPCPs in the Illinois environment.
Representatives from IEPA, IDPH, and U.S. EPA, as well as from the pharmaceutical
industry and water and wastewater utilities, were invited to participate in the discussions at the symposium. Appendix A lists the presenters and their topics and Appendix B gives the names of all individuals attending the symposium. Most of the presentations given at the symposium are archived for viewing at www.istc.illinois.edu.
|Name||ISTC Technical Report Series|
- Drugs -- Environmental aspects -- Illinois
- Toilet preparations -- Environmental aspects -- Illinois
- Drugs -- Toxicology -- Illinois
- Toilet preparations -- Toxicology -- Illinois
- Cosmetics -- Toxicity -- Illinois
- Hygiene products -- Toxicity -- Illinois