An electrothermal diode model intended for implementation in a SPICE-like simulator is presented. The model is valid in the high current, forward-bias and reverse-breakdown regimes where diodes operate during ESD events. We also present a procedure for extracting the temperature of an SOI diode from an I-V measurement.
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Electronic, Optical and Magnetic Materials
- Atomic and Molecular Physics, and Optics
- Safety, Risk, Reliability and Quality
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Surfaces, Coatings and Films
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering