This presentation presents concepts for performing various types of dynamic security assessment (DSA) using measured (or calculated) values of bus voltages and line currents. In principle, the methods do not require a detailed mathematical model of the power system - only known topology together with the measurements. Basic examples will be provided to illustrate the concepts.
- Dynamic Security Assessment
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Energy Engineering and Power Technology
- Nuclear Energy and Engineering
- Renewable Energy, Sustainability and the Environment
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering