The article focuses on the legal issues and risk management strategies related to the Community Supported Agriculture Operations (CSAs). Topics discussed include the Green Revolution and resulting industrialization of food production coupled with government support programs, the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) passed by the U.S Congress and exemption of CSA farms from the U.S Food & Drug Administration's (FDA) proposed safety regulations.
- Community-supported agriculture
- Green Revolution
- Agricultural productivity -- United States
- Agriculture -- Finance -- Government Policy
- Food -- Safety measures -- Law & legislation
- United States. Food & Drug Administration