In this technical note, a Kalman-Yakubovich-Popov (KYP) lemma is discussed for linear matrix inequality (LMI) regions. Sufficient quadratic stability conditions are developed for an uncertain linear system subject to time varying uncertainty satisfying a quadratic inequality. Furthermore, the quadratic stability conditions are shown to guarantee the satisfaction of a frequency domain inequality.
- Kalman-Yakubovich-Popov (KYP) lemma
- Linear matrix inequality (LMI)
- Regional pole placement
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Control and Systems Engineering
- Computer Science Applications
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering